Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Utah, friends, and cake.

Yes, i just said CAKE. haha. 

On Monday, my friends (and sister) and i went to Salt Lake City for....SHOPPING! i needed to get my bridesmaid dress for my best friend's WEDDING! it's now in less than one month! i can't believe it. SO so happy for her :D and...mission accomplished. found my dress. one thing that bothers me about almost ALL dresses these days. SO SHORT. it's either floor-length or a long shirt. BUT i finally found one.

 I should have taken a picture of it......it's a cute, black, strapless, fitted dress (above the knee - still short, but better). it is taffeta i believe. and it has some fan-looking pieces on it on one side. it is WAY cute. and i also ordered my shoes today! so excited!! here are the shoes atleast...love em!


After shopping, we went to The Mayan to eat dinner! i had some little steak tacos...but i only had a few bites. the steak was very good, but there was some sauce on them that i didn't particularly like. but i LOVED the chips. they were for some reason amazing to me (the salsa was not very good - at all, though). i probably could've eaten the whole bowl myself....good thing there were 4 of us! haha. we also got a chocolate eruption cake, which i did taste. had a few bites with the vanilla ice cream (and, of course, it was really tasty). so that was my splurge for the day. 

GOOD times with GREAT friends. i was so tired, but i had such a good time. i wish we could do it more often. 

OHH ya. SO we have now completed day....11 of The Asylum (we should be on day 13, but we are now a day -i guess technically 2- behind) but i will be back on track tomorrow hitting 2 days (good thing one is relief). so i will be doing strength and then relief. ooo that will be a nice combo for the day actually. i should do relief every day... ahhhh....

Normally i format my posts with bold and italics and big font....but i'm just so tired right now! haha so the blog will just have to be boring for today. 

Have an AMAZING day everyone! thanks for reading :)

LOVES - Court

No comments:

Post a Comment