Friday, May 20, 2011

Are your legs dead yet?

Because oh boy, MINE ARE. today was Back to Core, which only relatively uses your legs...well ok, you use your legs. just not as much as normal. i can honestly say that my legs have NEVER been worked this hard before. 

AND....don't ask me why, but i decided to do a bunch of squats for one of my dance classes today.............ya. i don't quite know what i was thinkin either...?

I have been wondering all night HOW am i gonna make it through VERTICAL PLYO for day 9?? cus i seriously have my doubts. i know it'll be a rough one, but i WILL do my best and i will PUSH THROUGH. no excuses. as Shaun says, "There are no excuses in the Asylum." 

What are my motivating factors for these crazy 30 days?

--WELL, first off, it's almost swimsuit season...and i have not been in the best shape the past 6 months...(in Idaho summer comes late and stays for about....2/3 months...why do i live here again?)

--Second, i am trying to get in the best shape of my life. and i am willing to work my butt off to get it!

--Third, Shaun. he carries me through each day. i love his advice and tips. he is one of the best motivators. if he tells you to keep pushin and get faster, you just can't help but do just that. he is amazing. 

--Lastly, there is a Ben n Jerry's fro-yo waiting for me at the finish line. (it is my one weakness and i have vowed to stay away from it for these 30 days. successful so far!) it is gonna be such a great reward...

It's really really important to figure out your 'WHY?' what is motivating you? what carries you through each workout. through the blood sweat and tears? what are working towards? what are your rewards (also very important)? 

It's very beneficial to discover these things right from the beginning. it will really help you stay on track....i know it does for me! especially these days, when my legs feel like they couldn't possibly jump anymore. you just gotta think about the future and the good things that are coming from this goal. KEEP PUSHIN EVERYONE!! and remember, i'm always here for ya!!!

LOVES - Court

No comments:

Post a Comment