Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Guess what?....

You're right - MORE makeup! I'm in love love love with doing makeup!! 

I was just going to experiment with some glitter lips tonight, but you know me....i had to do something with the eyes as well! so here's what happened.....

just the eyessss - this picture is growing on me a little...didn't really like it at first
the eyes are really much darker than in this picture - crazy flash.
                                

AND THEN....

 
LIPS!!
THENNNN.......

GLITTER lips! i know i look scary in this picture...but i had a lot of fun with this look, though!!...ha
and even scarier in this one.......!

this is really how dark the eyes are...but i hate this picture....haha

ANYWAY, just wanted to share :) 

LOTS more makeup to come soon! follow this blog OR twitter (cLITTLE89) or subscribe to my YouTube channel (courtneylittleCHOREO) to stay updated on all of the fun!! thanks so much everyone!!

LOVES - Court



No comments:

Post a Comment