Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Some things i did today...well, technically yesterday...

Same difference! haha it's still Tuesday in my brain.

Anyway...a few things from TODAY:

1) Made a facebook page for all of my past and upcoming makeup adventures! can you say P-U-M-P-E-D?! now, if you're reading this....go LIKE 'Courtney Little Cosmetics' - i need 16 more likes before i can have my own username. so.... here is the pretty little link :) http://www.facebook.com/pages/Courtney-Little-Cosmetics/190884767642015 - ACTUALLY...there should be a Like button over on the sidebar of this blog....hopefully that works!
<==== over there! 

2) Did NOT work out. i missed my yoga workout last week, so i was going to play catch up and do both plyometrics and yoga today. and....yep - didn't do either of them. whataslackeriam.

3) Put all of my laundry away....YAY!! it makes me so happy that i can do all of my laundry in one night (usually) woot woot. 

4) Girls night! probably one of my favorite times of the week! i just go over to my friend's place...we hang out, talk, watch Netflix...tonight we started watching Ally McBeal...LOVIN it so far! :)

5) Blogging.....right now. haha. i also love to blog. :D check out my other (P90X!) blog at: http://www.p90xlovers.blogspot.com

And...there is my day in a nutshell. hope you all have/are having a wonderful day! thanks for reading :)

LOVES - Court

No comments:

Post a Comment