Sunday, July 31, 2011

My first ever makeup tutorial!

Hey everyone - i am SO excited today. why? because i uploaded my first makeup tutorial to YouTube today! 

And the winner is...Jack Skellington! from the movie Nightmare Before Christmas. Tim Burton characters are some of my FAVORITE looks to do! i'm looking forward to doing the corpse bride again too! 

I wasn't really planning on recording this look, but hey...my phone was sitting right there and i thought 'well......why not?!' haha and here we are! 

Here are some of the pictures taken from yesterday: PHOTO CREDIT TO SAMANTHA LITTLE PHOTOGRAPHY! PLEASE check her out on facebook. and here is the link to her blog:http://samanthalittlephotography.wordpress.com/



I scared myself a little bit in some of these pictures....haha. but i had a lot of fun with the look :) i hope you enjoy it too...here is the video! pass it along and let me know what you think! and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE if you like what you see...because there is much more to come!! :)




 ALSOOO - follow me on twitter (and i'll return the favor)!! search: cLITTLE89 - thank ya much!

LOVES - Court




No comments:

Post a Comment